WOW... I couldn;t get a good zombie pictiure down for... like... FOREVER. Now I just about have one, I don't have my drawing tablet...
oh well, I'll just kee on animating bouncing balls while I wait... it's fun, try it!
Best watch out, my newest animation is underway: ZOMBIE SUPERMARKET!!!
Whassit about? whassit about?!? you'll have to watch when it comes out! (hey, that rhymed! I'm a poet and I didn;t even know I was one!)
I'm having great fun making it and coming up with new scenes (it has no set story, so it's flexable). Now I just need to find some appropriate music for it.
Dr. Pepper has been put on hold due to lack of variation in voice talent.
I was so extatic I transformed into a Super Saiyan.
Warning: my newfound power may cause massive blackouts, heart failure, and widespread political upheavals in Australia
Wow! Yesterday was awesome! I went to a convention in NYC with my Mom (she was in a movie and went to sign things, so I tagged along) and what else do I find but a Newgrounds booth?!? I was extactic to say the least, like a kid in a cabdy store! I got to meet dome of my flash role models. It really pushed me to want to make new flashes, so I'm resuming my work on a little flash which alludes to Dr. Pepper.
Anywayz, i was awesome to meet Tom and April Fulp, The Swank, Afroninja, and all the people you always watch stuff by, but never see. TY for putting up with me while I was there, I know I can be annoying and awkward!
Lol, wazup playz? I wanna make flash again...!!!!! I feel like it would totally rock socks. GIMMIE IDEAS!!!!!
I'm sorry for the utter lack of flashes and posts, but college is more time-cinsuming than I thought it would be (and that's saying something). I have several projects I have started, but they may have to wait for breaks.
If you can, within the week after Friday the 14th, look up www.adultswim.com's video section and watch the "Moral Orel" episode shown this week. Moral Orel is usually a great way to see how steriotypical fundamentalist hristianity makes life generally bad and ignorant. Being a Catholic, which is less "fundmental" in terms of good things outside our faith, this show makes me shake my head and frown. However, the Episode "Holy Visage" actually held a bit of sympathytoward other peoples on rel's part. I suggest you watch it and reflect on it. Ignorance is never the answer, accepting the truth of the matter is.
Anyone else here play World of Warcraft (WOW)? I dunno, I think it's great. A few people here at my college play it, and we're making a guild. If any1 wants to chill with me in a more interactive non face-to-face setting then, say, MySpace or Facebook, leave me a message and I'll get back to you.
For those who don't play, I highly reccomend it. It's a great way to waste some time when there's nothing else to do.
BTW: I'm usually on the "Forgotten Coast" Server with a (currently) level 26 Warrior named "Syaoran." Drop me some silver, please! (/cry) I'm not just poor in real life!! (/laugh)
I can't post on the front page! what's going on, it's been more than a week since the last post!
>>>>>>>Hey there everyone. Thi week, I have been EXTREMELY BUSY. I have a massive Italian test to study for (and I am not so good at Italian) atop two essays, so this week I will be putting up the OUTLINE for my next discussion. Please Bear with me and enjoy. The next one will likely be the longest and best quality to date, even if it's a little late in the making.<<<<<<<a HERO is best left UNSUNG, otherwise their HERO status could be compromised.
- What makes a hero a hero?
- A hero does not need to wield a sword of steel.
- Selflessness and humility are the two main characteristics of the true hero.
- If one does not contain these virtues, they cannot be a true hero.
- When someone does something just for glory or riches, they are a mercenary.
- If you raise a hero up too high, they may become a mercenary, or at least.
- A great example is Odysseus from Homer's Iliad and Odyssey.
- Odysseus became obsessed with his own wittiness, and so did not offer sacrifice to the
gods, believing him above such things.
- He was punished with a quite lengthy trip home.
- When a person gets that taste of glory, they want more. It is a supremacy/alpha-male
- The hero must be kept humble, and praised out of earshot.
- The person who contains the quintessence of heroic virtues is not affected by praise.
- Like Hector from the Iliad, who is highly praised in Aristotle's Nichomachean Ethics, the
true hero contains all virtue and no selfish desire.
- Of course, being born into power gives you an immediate crash-course in handling high
- One who is born lower that royalty and not given such power can certainly be thought of
as being even stronger in their values.
- Because of the average hero's tendency to grab power when it is so willingly offered so
often, we should keep records of their bravery and pass on their stories to future generations as an untainted example of selfless heroism.
>>>>>>>Once again, major apologies<<<<<<<