Desktop Stripper Desktop Stripper

whoah, dude. whoah.

At first I was like B^U
Then I was like 8^y
And finally I was like o.o

SHA 2 Teaser Trailer SHA 2 Teaser Trailer

Whoah, loop.

You may want to check where your flash ends, the music is clearly not set to sync with it. It repeats the animation as well as the song.

It's still doing so, actually starting to sound scary now. Happy Halloween...?

Adonis-Flash responds:

yeah xD

The standoff The standoff

Quite nice!

But what did the purple one ever do? Why God? WHY!?!?!?

Salad Fingers Episode 9 Salad Fingers Episode 9

The saga continues

I just have one questions as to the clearly excellent and well-constructed continuity of this flash.

Where did he get that hoagie?

Also, I begin the wonder more and more if our good Mr. Fingers is living in the dreary shadows of a life long ruined, rather than some beast of a world gone horribly awry.

[S] Cascade. [S] Cascade.

Oh yeah, the good stuff

First off, to Diving, we don;t give it a 5/5 just because we're "deeply invested" in the series. This is simply excellent.

That said, Andrew did an excellent job of ending an act here. Some questions were resolved, more popped up, and a whole new adventure is begun as the old one continues! Also, the music team continues to be absolutely fantastic. Keep it up guys! I haven't counted since The Wanderers, but I'm pretty sure the full day of Homestuck music is close at hand!

And to all of you who vote down because you "don;t understand it," go read Homestuck! Or at least don;t vote it down due to mere confusion! It;s like watching the latest installment of Super Mario Z and voting 0/0 because you're confused!

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Very entertaining!

While the animation density itself is rather low, the story being told is amusing, The re-jiggying of sprites was also very well-done. All-in-all, a great lazy day kind of animation =)

Super Mario Hyadain Super Mario Hyadain

Excellent!

Love'n this one. I especially like the weegee you snuck in XD

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

EXCEWENT

That was an incredible bit of flash, my friend, quite exceptional indeed. +to fave list.

WGJ4K: Twilight Princess WGJ4K: Twilight Princess

Hotdiggedydemon strikes again!

I had NO CLUE what was going on in here. Seriously, I was confused right out. I laughted, but there was alot of confused "wtf?" in my laughing. Then I got to the end and it all made sense. HA!

I love that book, btw.

Rick Mann vs Boss Man Rick Mann vs Boss Man

Excellent stuff

I found the concespt to be fun, the animation appropriate, and the project as a whole to be great =D